Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Romance in Black and White

 I actually took this series of photos of Hauk and Sabia back in 2017. As I was looking through old photo albums I decided to re-edit them in black and white to bring a bit of new life to them, as it was one of my favorite photo shoots I've done of these two.


One of my first couples in the FID/RD size, they are still a favorite.........


Sometimes dolls just really seem to "click" together, as is the case with these 2, at least in my eyes.
I think this is one of the most romantic shoots I've done with the smaller dolls as well, and the black and white edits really add to the "mood." I need to work on adding a little more romance into my dollies lives in 2021.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...