Wednesday, December 16, 2020

A Snowy Day

 We woke up to a light snow on the ground this morning, and its been flurrying off an on all morning. Not much of an accumulation, but I was inspired to take the new guy out for some photos, as the snow suits him. He's a vampire, originally from Russia, so he likes the cold. I haven't fully fleshed out his back story yet, but I'm getting closer. 


I haven't decided if his name is Kolya or Micha (short for Michail) yet. Both seem to suit him, but I think I'm leaning toward Micha.

His coat is from one of the very first Iplehouse outfits I bought for my FID guys when Iple first introduced that line, and I had yet to phogograph it. It's a little tight across the chest of the RD body, but if I took his sweater off underneath, I think it would be a much better fit. 

I still think he looks pretty striking in the coat.












4 comments:

  1. This photo session definitely shows him as a Russian Vampire. He looks gorgeous in this kind of outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kamelia! I like this look for him a lot. It captures the character I'm going for well.

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't say it is a man. Too feminine in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every one is entitled to their own opinion. He suits the character I want him to be in my dolly world, and that's what matters to me.

      Delete

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...