Thursday, December 10, 2020

Dressing Up

Ren and Reaghan dressing up a bit for the holidays. 

As I was looking for something appropriate for Reaghan to wear I realized I don't have too many "dressy" clothes for my FID/RD sized ladies in a contemporary style. I need to remedy that a bit in the coming year. Ren is wearing the Raccoon doll resin shoes, which I love. I might have to go back and get them in brown as well.

I hadn't really planned on these 2 being a couple, but I may rethink that as I really do like them together quite a lot! I know I say this every year, and I didn't do too well at it in 2020, but I want to add very few dolls in 2021, and concentrate on clothing and accessories for the ones I already have. I love the FID/RD size, but I already have quite a lot of them and don't want to get so many that I don't really enjoy all the ones I have.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...