Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Hey Jude

 After seeing some owner pics of the 51cm Jude full doll by SartoriaJ, I'm very anxious for the one I ordered to get home, but since it will be after the first of the year, I thought I'd get my "LeStat" Jude out, and put him back in contemporary clothing for some play time. He really is so "pretty".


And luckily his head is shaped VERY close to Leonard's as my Leonard's hard cap wig from Chewin fits him perfectly, as if made for him.

I wish Chewin had more of the Raccoon Doll guys so I could get both Micha (Ken) and Ren (Branden) Chewin wigs as well. I really love them on the guys. His outfit below is from SartoriaJ as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...