Saturday, December 26, 2020

Ren, Just Because

 Just because Ren was standing around looking so handsome, I just had to photograph him a little bit more.


Ren's a member of the Wolven race, and he's the alpha of his pack.

Really love this guy...........he speaks to me loudly.........

Trying to figure out where "Jude" fits into the pack.........I know Ren has taken him under his wing, and I know he comes from a bit of a traumatic background. Hoping that if I spend some more time photographing him with members of his "pack" as well as by himself that he will speak to me a bit more.









2 comments:

  1. Both are such hunks...sigh! I absolutely love your Le Stat Jude, including his resin color. It will be fun to find out what he reveals to you about his story and background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever decide to go for one of the RD men, I highly recommend Branden. He's just gorgeous in person!! I love Jude too of course. Am really looking forward to seeing this Jude next to his incoming brother.................hopefully he will wing his way to me quickly.

      Delete

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...