Sunday, December 13, 2020

After the Party

 Just playing a bit more with Ren and Reaghan today. I thought since she wore a red dress to the "party" that it would be a fun chance for her to show off this red lingerie I got from Iple back when they first introduced the FID line. Well you can't see it that well in the first shot...........but keep scrolling.


This size is SO much easier to pose together than my big dolls! And I have to say these two just seem to belong together.




















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! These two are fabulous together, and I love both his suit and her gorgeous lingerie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cathryn!! I'm loving these two together too. I had her with someone else originally, but I think she and Ren (RD Branden) suit each other better. I think he will get to keep her, lol. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kamelia!! I do think they just "click" as a couple. I look forward to photographing them together more.

      Delete

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...