Saturday, December 12, 2020

Elegant but Lethal

 I've been reading Lauren Gilley's Sons of Rome series of books lately and they have inspired me to play around with a few of my guys being more than they seem on the surface. Today I put Raccoon Doll Ken in contemporary clothing and photographed him to try and get a feel for who I really want him to be.


I bought him with intentions of using him in my "Glade" world (link over in the sidebar to that blog), but I'm thinking he may be a bit more than that persona now. He is very elegant.

He also definitely has an "otherworldness" about him as well. I have a few ideas swirling around in my head for him as well as a few of my other dolls. I think for now I'll continue to play with him and photograph him and see what else he tells me.  Other than being more than what he seems, he's keeping his cards pretty close to his vest for now.






2 comments:

  1. I can see him in either contempo or fantasy stories. I like his strong personality and striking face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathryn! He has a very aloof vibe, which works for a vamp or fae male.............I'm still trying to decide exactly what his role is going to be, but he will be a supernatural being of some sort, he just projects that air to me.

      Delete

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...