Friday, October 11, 2024

Feeling Like Fall

 I haven't been in the mood to play with my dolls much at all lately, but today I got the urge to get Lucy out and put her in some fall knits to get some photos. Lucy was the first doll I purchased in this size, and I still love her face.


She's wearing a combo mix and match fashion. Her sweater is from SJ, hat and jewelry from Iplehouse and turtleneck from Raccoon Doll.

Jeans are from an online seamstress that I can't recall the name of at present.

Maybe the cooler fall days will inspire me to get more dolls out for some photos in coming days. Fall is my favorite time of the year.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling Like Fall

 I haven't been in the mood to play with my dolls much at all lately, but today I got the urge to get Lucy out and put her in some fall ...