Saturday, January 2, 2021

Welcome 2021

 Welcome 2021, may you be much kinder on us than your predecessor 2020 was. Although I do have to say I was lucky not to face some of the challenges that others faced. My husband and I are both blessed with jobs that are essential and can be done from home, a true blessing in these times. On the dolly front, Ren (RD Branden) was certainly a welcome addition to the dolly family. Received as a second head in Raccoon Doll's summer sale, he promptly took over Drake, my Damien's body, and has quickly become one of my favorite faces. As with most of my favorite guys, I tend to pair them up. Reaghan was being used in the Glade world, but I wanted to see how she looked with Ren, and they were definitely a pair that "clicked" for me, so I will certainly be doing more with them as a couple, and re-thinking her Glade story.


Anyway, some just because pics of them, just because I really like these 2 together.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...