Friday, January 8, 2021

Another Dreary Winter Day

 Another dreary winter's day. It feels like forever since we've seen the sun here. No rain or snow, just overcast and gray and blah. I'd almost rather have it snow, since I don't have to go anywhere anyway. Days like this just seem to suck the life out my desire to get anything done. So, since it had been a while since I had Maeve out, I put her in the new sweater that arrived and got a few new pictures.


At least I feel like I'm getting a tad more proficient at using the manual settings on my camera so that I'm doing a wee bit better in low light situations. I found this sweater on Etsy described as "oversize" for the minifee's and I was hoping it would work well for my FID girls. I figured if it didn't I have minifee's too, so they could inherit it. I'm pleased with how it works for Maeve though, so the FID's may get to keep it.


I struggle if I want to keep these eyes in Maeve as they are definitely a bit "otherwordly", but I think I am going to use her in with the wolven group, and for a wolven they work quite nicely in my opinion. I may try and readjust them a bit. Eyes are SO hard to adjust in this size though.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...