Friday, December 23, 2022

Appreciation of His Body's Namesake

 I've been in a bit of a 1/6 doll mood over the past few months and my mini resin crew hasn't gotten much appreciation. As the year draws to a close and I need to make a decision as to whether or not I wanted to add another SJ doll to my crew, I decided to get one of the guys I have out for some new photos. Kieran (Jarrad) arrived earlier this year and I haven't done much with him yet. He is the only SartoriaJ guy I have on the Zeus body. I got inspired this morning to configure a toga-ish covering for him and get him in front of the camera. The body is truly a work of art and I like it with minimal clothing much better than I do clothed. Zeus body indeed, very aptly named.


His biceps are really quite something (as is his whole body really). A real work of art.


His facial feautres are quite strong as well, and he has a very strong nose, as you can see in his profile here.

SartoriaJ's face up artists really do a wonderful job as well, especially with the facial hair. One of the reasons I'm contemplating the new guy on offer for the holiday season by SartoriaJ (Matias) is the wonderful bearded face up they offer him with. I wasn't that drawn to him in his larger size with the non bearded face ups. I wasn't that drawn to Jarrad in his clean shaven incarnation either, but I do love this bearded face up for him.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...