Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Cozy Knits

I recently received this beautiful pale pink scarf in the mail from a friend, and thought it was a good excuse to get one of my girls out for some new pics. I chose Cali to model today. 


Cali paired her new scarf with a beanie hat that I had crocheted quite a few years ago and a sweater from Dollmore.


I love knit pieces for the dolls. It adds realism to their wardrobe. I really should get my crochet hooks and knitting needles back out and do a few more things for the girls, and guys too. Of course its been so long, I'll need to watch YouTube to refresh myself on how to do both!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...