Friday, February 18, 2022

A New Look for Zayn

 Zayn let his hair grow out! LOL! I've been wanting an "alternate" look for Zayn for a while now. I finally ordered a different style wig for him from Chewin and it came in recently.


You can see him in his "original" wig I had gotten for him at other points in the blog, or on the sidebar in the doll bios. 


I like the longer locks on him for something different. I don't get this guy out near enough. His character isn't as fleshed out as some of my others I guess that is why I don't reach for him as often as some of the other guys.


He's so handsome though! Lyn did f wonderful job (as she always does) on his face up. Gosh I miss her painting.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...