Friday, April 1, 2022

The Color Red

 Red was my Dad's favorite color and I have to admit it has become one of mine as well. I love red clothing for my dolls, and I love dolls with red lips as well. When I saw this dress on Elenpriv's site on Etsy, and I saw that it came in FID size, I was a goner. I ordered several weeks before the war broke out in Ukraine, and all the sanctions against Russia began. Elenpriv is in Russia. Have to admit I was pretty skeptical that I would recieve my items in light of all the issues going on in that part of the world, but was pleasantly surprised when they did indeed arrive a couple of weeks ago. I have a gray Elle coming with red lips, and I really wanted this outfit for her, but in light of her taking a cross country trip to get to me. (Once she cleared customs in Chicago, instead of coming to Ohio she made a trip out to Portland, OR...........WHAT THE HECK USPS????) Anyway, I see this morning she left Portland, so hopefully she is on her way back to Ohio. Sigh..................but I digress. On to the pictures of Reaghan modeling her new dress by Elenpriv.


Reaghan is usually a redhead, well dark auburn, but I decided to change her wig to wear with this dress. I don't like it as well as her normal wig, but fun for a change.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...