Saturday, February 5, 2022

Short Styles

 It is so hard to find good short wig style for the guys in the mini size range. I try to get Chewin wigs for my guys if possible, but it isn't always possible. I had been eyeing Iple wig style IHW_SSS083 for a while now, so last time I ordered some items I added a couple of colors in this style to my order.  I ordered the Sepia color with Edan in mind, and finally got a chance to try it on him today.


I like the style on him quite a lot. The only thing I don't like about the wig is it has a black elastic mesh cap. I don't understand why the wig manufacturer's use black anymore with all the known staining reports. I will have to order him a wig protector from DDE or Marsha.


I do like the style a lot. It is a little less "shaggy" than the Monique "Red" wig I had on him previously. The bangs don't cover his eyebrows.


I also ordered the pearl gray color with my incoming Dylan in gray resin in mind. I may have to go back and get the other available colors as well.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...