Friday, January 21, 2022

A Red Brown Choice

 Just one new shot of Lobo today, as I found a wig for him that I really like. It's Monique Gold Paris in size 6/7, in the red brown color. Gosh I miss Monique already! I've had this wig for a while and it hasn't been in use, just waiting for the right doll to come along I suppose. Since I had tried this on my fog gray Elf Jude (who resides on my other blog, In the Glade, linked on the side bar here), but I didn't like the color on him, it got me thniking the color would be pretty darn good for Lobo, and I really do like it on him a lot. I think longer hair suits him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...