Saturday, January 15, 2022

His Wild Side

 I just received my fog gray Jude's in from SartoriaJ's summer sale featuring the fog gray resin dolls, so I put together a collage of all of my Jude's together, as I have a bit of an obsession with the sculpt it appears. I thought it would be interesting to see them all together. I have one big head, that was produced before SJ started doing their own bodies, so he is on an Iple SID body, the rest of the smaller MSD variety. Ryland, the one with the LeStat face up in the bottom left corner was also produced before SJ started doing their own bodies, so he was manufactured to fit on the Iple FID sized bodies, which he is on in this photos. His head is a firm 5/6. Once SJ started doing their own bodies they must have upped the head size a smidge to better fit the body. The 3 Jude's on the SJ 52cm Athletic body all have heads that are more of a 6, and they wear 6/7 sized wigs. Anyway, the fog gray guys reside in my fantasy doll world, so you won't really see them here on this blog often, but thought it would be fun to do a collage of them all together anyway.


Doing the collage this morning and playing with the new fog gray guys made me want to get Lobo out and experiment with different wigs on him as well. He's wearing a Leekeworld wig here. I've had short hair on him for a while, but thought it would be fun to see what he looked like with longer hair. This wig is a bit too full for my taste actually, but I really like the style and color.


And in my story line for him he is Wolven, so I guess his is him letting his wild side loose a bit, lol.


Close up profile shot.


I guess I could try taking some of the wefts out to make it a little less full, but my MNF's share this wig as well, so not sure I'm ready to do that. Boy do I miss Monique. I'd love to get a Paris in black brown for him in size 6/7.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...