Sunday, February 6, 2022

Another New Look

 Edan wasn't the only one that got a new wig this week. I had originally bought this wig with my Ebony Dane (Nox) in mind, but when I tried it on him I couldn't get used to it on him. I was just too used to him in his dreads and in this one he wasn't "Nox".  So since Chewin makes the wigs specifically for the head you request the wig for, the wig went to my only other Dane, Javier. I'm actually not quite sure what I think about it on Javier either, as I've kind of gotten used to him with longer hair, but I played a bit anyway.


I think part of my problem is the curls are a little too "high" at top. The more I see it on him the more I get used to it, but he probably won't use it all the time. I'll have to play around and see if it fits any of the other guys.


Or if not, I guess it would give me an excuse to get another Dane down the road, maybe in realskin or dark brown this time, lol. I do love the sculpt.










2 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing us to this wonderful man. he is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I'm glad you have enjoyed seeing him.

      Delete

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...