Saturday, July 23, 2022

Goddess Attire

 I ordered quite a few of the Iple and SartoriaJ outfits in my holiday orders. Carina's FID default outfit was one I received. This morning I thought it was about time I put it on one of the girls for some photos. I thought Reaghan could wear it well, so she was chosen.


It's a gorgeous outfit with embroidery detail along the hem (which I know you can't see really well here), lots of jewelry (3 bracelets, belt and hair piece) and flat sandals.


The hairpiece is a nice weight that helps it to stay put when you put it on. I'm thinking my elves will be able to wear this outfit well too.


The collar is attached to the dress, but it is beautiful. Very happy with this purchase.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...