Friday, July 1, 2022

Mr Ripped

 My SartoriaJ Jarrad that I ordered on the Zeus body last December finally arrived today. I wanted to try the Zeus body, even though I had my reservations that it might be a little "too" big for the head sizes, but in person I'm pleasantly surprised that it's really beautiful. His head doesn't appear pin headed at all to me. It has much more definition than the athletic body. I'm very happy with it. His sculpting is beautiful.


My biggest issue so far has been finding a wig I like on Kieran (what I've decided to call him). So far this Leekeworld long wavy wig is my favorite choice, although I think I'd really like a style in a dark brown shade over true black for him. I REALLY hate that Monique went out of business. Jarrad's head has proved to be like Jude's as well, it doesn't really fit into a 5/6. I've had to go to a 6/7 and those are a little big.

My other wig choice I tried was a 6/7 Monique Jojo that I had on hand, which I wasn't overly fond of. The bangs were too full and I couldn't get them out of his eyes. I love these eyes for her (Masterpiece True Aque size 7/8mm) , and I want to be able to see them in him.

We will keep playing until I can pin him down. A parting profile shot. His nose reminds me a little bit of Joshua's, and a little bit of Iple Leonards










No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...