Sunday, July 10, 2022

Yes, Shirtless Again

I haven't quite been able to make myself put a shirt on Kieran (SartoriaJ Jarrad on the Zeus 52cm body) since his arrival. I'm still trying different wigs on him to try and figure out what looks the best. Today I think I have found a keeper, Monique Gold Lovely wig in brown black. He's a shifter, and the facial hair and long hair work for me.

And the Zeus body certainly is easy on the eyes.


While I had Kieran out I decided to get my other two SartoriaJ guys in the normal resin colors out and take a pic of all three of them together. Lobo (Jude on the far left is on the athletic body and is in amber beige resin), Kieran (Jarrad on the 52cm Zeus body is also amber beige resin) and Joshua (Joshua on the 51cm Athletic body is sonorran beige resin.


I've been a pretty staunch Iple supporter over the years, but with the host of issues other folks have had with them recently regarding face ups, I've found myself throwing my dolly dollars in SartoriaJ's directly more and more. Jude has always been one of my favorite sculpts. I still can't believe they decided to discontinue him. I hope I don't kick myself later for not getting another human version of him before he was discontinued. I may have succombed to another Elven version this week when he was released. Shhh..................don't tell, lol.


I've always really liked Joshua's sculpt too, and have to admit I'm really curious to see his Elven version later this month.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...