Friday, June 25, 2021

Pairings

 Playing with Maeve and Mr. Serious, aka Joshua from SartoriaJ. I think the red wig shown on him here really softens him up a bit, over the blonde choice I shared in my last posting of him.


I actually quite like Maeve and Joshua together. I originally bought Edan to try and pair with her, but I actually think Edan makes a better brother for her than a romantic pairing.

What's a girl to do with so many nice choices? I thought this close up of Maeve showed her face up off nicely. Love her freckles, and I'm very happy with the 7/8 MP eyes for her.

A couple more with Joshua, who may just get to keep that name, as it fits him.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...