Thursday, June 10, 2021

Mr. Serious

 A couple of new guys arrived this week, one of them being SartoriaJ's  51cm Joshua. I haven't seen many owner pics of this guy on the boards yet. He is much more serious than I expected, and looks a bit older to me as well. It could be that I have smaller eyes in him than were shown in his promos. I do like him, he just isn't quite what I was expecting. 


His head size leans  more to the 6 side than the 5, as this Monique Gold wig in size 5/6 was a VERY tight fit. It kept wanting to pop off him. I finally got it adjusted where it would stay on, but his head size is definitely bigger than my Iple guys.

He has quite the nose..........it reminds me a bit of Iple FID Leonard's.

Still working on a name for him. And a shot below of him with SartoriaJ Jude, who is in the amber beige resin, and Iple FID Edan, who is Iple's regular realskin. Joshua's sonoran beige resin is VERY close to the regular Iple realskin. Jude's amber beige is a shade darker, as well as a shade warmer.

And a close up of all 3 hands better showing the resin comparison. All 3 hands are blushed. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...