Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Power of Play

I always loved Tonner's motto, believe in the power of play.  I've embraced that philosophy over the course of my doll collecting history. One of the things I love most about the BJD's is the fact they are such blank canvases, that can be so different with the change of a wig, or a pair of eyes.

I've been enjoying this guy in both my "Glade" (fantasy doll world, blog linked at sidebar) world as well as a contemporary character. The weather was so beautiful out this morning I just felt the need to take him out and photograph him.

My front bushes do well as a forest setting for the FID/Raccoon sized dolls.


One of the reasons I find myself reaching for the smaller FID/Raccoon dolls over my full sized BJD's lately................they are much easier to manage for photo shoots.


2 comments:

  1. He's a handsome guy and looks great in this clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I've really been enjoying him! He's inspiring!

      Delete

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...