Friday, September 18, 2020

Camera Comparisons

 My DSLR camera, which I've had close to 15 years now has developed a sticking shutter button. Grrr.........I've been watching YouTube videos trying to figure out how to get it "unstuck" and I got maybe 5 shots out of it this morning before it started sticking again. So, I decided to get out the new point and shoot Canon XS720 HS camera I bought for  a  'photo" comparison.

The first shot here was taken with my Canon DSLR Rebel XS

 
And the shot below was taken with the point and shoot Canon XS720 HS. It only has the 3" screen in the back to compose the shots (no smaller viewfinder). I've become accustomed to using the smaller viewfinder on my DSLR camera and find it an "adjustment" to work with composing shots on the screen instead of a smaller viewfinder. I also need to figure out all the buttons but all in all I'm pretty pleased with the quality of the photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...