Thursday, December 16, 2021

A Time Past

 Javier is part of the shifter group, and he's lived a long life, so decided to try a different look,  from a time past, for him. I got this Wolf Boy set from Iple when they offered some of the limited outfit sets up separately. I decided to see if the shirt and jacket would be useable on one of my Model body FID guys. It's doable. I would prefer the jacket to be roomier, but everything but the pants work ok. I imagine it will work great for the girls.


I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the Dane sculpt is just a beautiful sculpt. LOVE it in the FID size. I don't know why I was never enamored of it when it first came out as SID. I actually love it so much that I've  contemplated getting another in gray resin. There are however other sculpts on my "wishlist" so I should probably get one of those first before getting another Dane.


Playing with edits a bit here so you can actually see his freckles a bit more. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...