Monday, December 27, 2021

The Dane's

 I've made no secret that Dane is one of my favorite Iple sculpts in the FID size. He's one that I could own in every color and not get tired of.  I've wanted to get the two I have together for some photos for a while now, but just hadn't gotten around to it. This morning I made time. Nox, the ebony guy, was my first. He has the default FID face up and is on the muscle body. He is a part of my fantasy group and I usually post him on my "In the Glade" blog.


This past summer a friend was rehoming her light brown Dane on the model body and asked me if I would be interested in him. How could I resist???? So Javier came to live with us. He also has the default FID Dane face up, and as previously mentioned is on the model body.


If money wasn't an option I would love to have a gray Dane.......and maybe even a dark brown Dane with a bearded face up to be a brother to Javier. But for now I'll enjoy the two I have. It is so interesting how the same face up can look so different on two different resin colors.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...