Sunday, August 15, 2021

Micha-Oropher Robe Set

Cross post with my "In the Glade" blog linked in the side bar. Micha inhabits both worlds, so sharing in both places.  I ordered the Oropher Robe set from SartoriaJ with Micha in mind. He's a very old vampire, who enjoys the finer things in life and dressing in comfortable flowing clothing from his past when alone and relaxing. The Oropher robe set seems to fit the bill well.


And for those of you that may be wondering how well the SartoriaJ clothing designed for their 51cm men fits the Raccoon Doll men, it has been my experience they share well.


And a couple bonus shots of Mich in close up, just because.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...