Friday, August 27, 2021

Blevine

 I made a bit of an impluse purchase recently. I've always kind of been intrigued with RD Laeticia, and when I saw a sleepy head Laeticia head in stock with face up at BJDivas I couldn't resist her. She will have to share a body with Lara, but I think that will work as I really don't have a firm spot for Lara in my story lines. I'm going to call the new girl Blevine, as I read it means "She-wolf" and it fits her as she is part of the wolven group.


I believe she is best friends with Lucy, and has a relationship with Lobo. Not sure how serious that relationship is, but I do know they seem to enjoy each other's company quite a bit.


I'm looking forward to photographing her more with the rest of the crew, and Lobo as well.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...