Monday, August 9, 2021

Another New Guy

 Introducing Javier, (Iple FID Dane on the model body in light brown)...................a character that wasn't planned at all, but since I love the Dane sculpt so much, when the opportunity presented itself for me to adopt this guy I just couldn't resist.


He's only my second guy on the model body and I don't know if he will keep it or trade with my FID Vincent (Varu) who is on a muscle body. I kind of like Javier on this body too though. My other Dane (Nox) is on the muscle body, so it is kind of nice to have one on the model body too.) I'm thrilled to have added him to my crew. I haven't figured out his back story yet, as I said he was a bit of an unexpected purchase, but I know I'll enjoy photographing him whatever world he decides to inhabit in my dolly universe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...