Monday, April 5, 2021

An Eye Change

 Long time no post.............I've been in small doll world. I collect many different sizes of dolls, and while the Asian BJD's have been my main focus the past several years I do love lots of different sizes of fashion dolls. I did however take advantage of Masterpiece's eye sale a couple of week ago and order a size up on the " Afghan" eyes for Maeve. I originally put in size 6/7mm eyes, but while happy with the color I was never happy with the size, they made her look startled. The iris was just too small for her eye well.  Her new 7/8mm eyes came in last week so I changed them out, and I'm much happier. Here she is with the new size.


And a shot of her with the old size for comparison. Part of it may be the way I had them adjusted (Did I say how much I HATE adjusting the eyes in this size?).  But as I said above I'm much happier with her now, with the new size. 

And another new shot of her with her new eyes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...