Saturday, June 6, 2020

A Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day outside even if it was in the 90's. So felt like taking Damien and Lara out for some new pics.
I really like these 2 together.
Now I just need to get some more contemporary clothing for the RD male body, as he is a bit taller than my Iple FID guys.  Luckily the shirts fit well for the most part. Pants are just a little short.
I like him so much more than I thought I would, considering I bought him mainly to be a body donor, its been a bit of a problem, lol!

Lara certainly doesn't want him to give up his body. Another sweet mocha Raccoon guy may be on my horizon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...