Monday, April 20, 2020

Something Totally Different

I bought this wig with Nox (my Ebony resin Iple FID Dane) in mind but it was a complete no go on him. I decided while playing around with Sabia last week to try it on her for something totally different from her norm, and I really like it on her. 
And her typically look when she's in her role of Sabia, in the Glade universe (below). One of the many reasons I love BJD's so much...…….the amount of play value you can get from one doll just by changing their wig, and clothing...………..and eyes too if you are so inclined. I tend to shy away from changing the eyes in my dolls this size once I've found a pair I like as  they are harder for me to "adjust" than in the larger dolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...