Saturday, April 18, 2020

A Nautical Theme

Reaghan (Elle) in an adorable one piece pantsuit I got from Sisen Designs on Etsy.
I pulled out one of the pieces from my American Girl Caroline's Parlour set. The bookshelves actually don't do too bad in the scale department with the FID/RD sized dolls. A full length shot below showing her red shoes to match the accents in her outfit.
Elle just might be my new favorite Iplehouse sculpt. Jessica has held that spot for years, but after having Elle in both the FID size and now the HID size as well...……….I think she may be tied with Jessica at minimum as my new favorite female sculpt in the Iple line up.
Just one more before I go...……….




No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...