Sunday, January 7, 2024

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to play a bit with a couple of my Iple FID's today, for the first time in quite a while. We were talking about knits for dolls on Resin Antics, one of the Doll Forums I  hang out on, and it spurred me to get out this knit set I purchased a long time ago for my CED dolls actually, out and try it on my FID's.  Maeve (my FID Mari) was happy to model. She is wearing a custom wig I had ordered for her from Chewin that I hadn't gotten around to photographing yet.



I couldn't leave the men out of playtime. While I didn't succumb to the temptation to order a new doll from Iplehouse during their holiday sale in 2023,  I did decide to get this outfit for my FID men that I had been eyeing since it was 30% off. Declan (FID Leonard) agreed to model for me.

I imagine the coat would fit a tad more comfortably on the model body. Declan has the muscle body, but it still works. The sleeves of the turtleneck bunched up a bit, and that hindered the fit across the shoulders as well. I think it still looks great on him, and am happy with my purchase.


And one last shot of Declan, as Leonard's sculpt is one of my favorites.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...