Thursday, October 22, 2020

A Mishmash of Knits

 Took Maeve out this morning to enjoy the fall morning in a mishmash of different knits. I did the hat and scarf. Her dress is by SartoriaJ, leggings by Dollmore and cute crocheted boots by HelenDollClothes on Etsy.


I love all the colors of fall. My favorite time of year, partly because the knits come out. I love the crisp feel to the air in the mornings as well.

I need to remember how I crocheted these beanies so I can do some more in different colors.










4 comments:

  1. I love these colours. They are great togheter. And she looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the crochet beanies, too and enjoy making them for both my girls and guys. Her dress is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made quite a few of those beanies a couple of years ago when I first learned to crochet. I need to get out my instructions again and do a few more for the girls. THey are fun accessories for them!

      Delete

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...