Friday, July 31, 2020

Golden Girl

The girls got a new package in the mail from Iple yesterday. I have had my eye on this gown for a while, with my PG girls in mind. Reaghan (Elle) got to model first. She is the athletic body, medium bust. The dress if very tight across her bust and pulls a bit. I'm guessing it will be a much better fit on the slim body or Raccoon girls.
I do love the shoes, and the buckles are much easier to deal with than I was afraid they might be. 

The necklace is attached to the dress, and it wanted to pull quite a bit. It took a bit to fiddle with it and get it to lay flat.
I wish they would have included the necklace as its own separate piece instead of attaching it to the dress though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Knits

 Long time, no post. I hope to remedy that in 2024, and become more active on my blogs again.  Today was a first step. I took some time to p...